Malay Girls

General discussion about screwing prostitutes
BisexCurious

Malay Girls

Post by BisexCurious » 11 Nov 2016, 05:13

Being a white guy staying in South-east Asia I often hear Thailand described as the sex paradise on earth. In my opinion, nothing could be further from the truth. Sure, sex is readily available in Thailand, but Thailand is a bit odd. Thai girls are either hookers or they are extremely conservative and wouldn't dream of having sex before marriage (or sex with a white guy at all). So, as a white guy you will end up fucking prostitute and let's face it, most of them are really quite boring sex and they just want to get over it. In Thailand that is so bad that I personally stopped fucking bar girls about 10 years back. If or when I am in Thailand I will usually try to flirt a bit with the normal massage girls and occasionally I might get lucky and find one who actually like and enjoy sex. Anyway - enough about Thailand, this post was supposed to be about Malay girls.

Malay girls are most definitely the hidden treasure of SE-Asia. A friend of mine used to say that Malay girls seem to come as fully trained virgins, and while I have no clue how or why that it, there is some truth to it.

Let me give you an example. Some years ago I started a company in Malaysia and at that time I had been chatting with an 18 year old girl online for a while. She had told me that she had been chatting with an Australian guy for a while and that they did have sex (where he by the way filmed taking her virginity). So, when I met her the first time, while she was not a virgin, she only ever had sex once with one guy. Initially she was a bit shy, but she did let me take her clothe off, I licked her pussy and fingered her ass, she sucked me and I fucked her hard - which she enjoyed. Now comes the interesting part. After we had sex, she did ask me how she performed (yes - I shit you not) and being a bit of a prick I said it was OK considering her experience (or lack thereof) but that I had experienced better blowjobs. She took it nicely and didn't get offended. A few days later we met up again and this time she was swallowing every single inch of my cock in an amazing deep throat. Sure, she was gagging a bit at first, but she forced herself to suppress the gag reflex and happily let me throat fuck her really hard. When I asked her later how on earth she learned how to do that, her reply was: "I googled it". I am not kidding - this chick couldn't accept that her blowjob was not the best ever, so she went on Google to learn how to provide the perfect blowjob! Now, THAT is commitment and dedication!

And that is why Malay girls are the best sluts in the world! They are taught to please men from they are very young and they are damn eager to please! Also, because of their Muslim culture, they can't be naughty when they are with other "locals" but they also know that with a white guy they can go absolutely mental and have fun!

admin
Site Admin

Re: Malay Girls

Post by admin » 11 Nov 2016, 05:16

I agree with you BisexCurious! Malay girls are the best fucks on this planet. Only ones that come close are the Indonesian girls.

Do check out more Malay girls here:

http://spankwiki.com/category/Malaysian

And we also got some Indonesian girls:

http://spankwiki.com/category/Indonesian